- Need Photos?
- Trade show brochures for Misonix, hot off the press.
- All lasting business is built on friendship.
- Connect with us on LinkedIn
- One big print job:
- CATALOG PRINTING COMPANY
- INTERNET MARKETING SERVICES
- CUSTOM POSTER PRINTING
- PROMOTIONAL FLYER PRINTING
- East Coast Graphics helps to bring in 2013 in thirteen days.
- Trade Show Printing Services
- Message in a box:
- Custom imprint your logo / message on a multi-function emergency tool flashlight:
- 5 x 7 Business Thanksgiving Greeting Cards
- 10″ Skull and Bones Halloween Paper Plates
- Client Tritec Real Estate Company, Inc. approached us needing an idea for a high-end giveaway they would be handing out at a party.
- East Coast Graphics, Inc. was happy to help client Pure Matters, Inc. with their new NYC office space:
TagsAdvertising Brochure Printing Business Advertising Business Promotion Catalog Printing Catalogs Commercial Printer Commercial Printer New York Corporate Apparel Direct Mail Direct Marketing Eco Printing Company Flyer Printing Flyer Printing Services High Quality Printing New York Label Printers Label Printing Large Format Printing Large Format Printing Long Island Long Island Printer Long Island Printing Marketing Marketing Campaigns New York Printing Services NY Commercial Printers NY Printing Company Online Printing Poster Printing Printer New York Printing Business Cards Printing Companies Printing Company Printing Service Printing Service NY Printing Services Print Service Print Services Print Shop Print Shop Long Island Print Shop Manhattan Print Shop New York promo items Promotional Gifts Promotional Items Promotional Products
Tag Archives: Marketing Campaigns
Intelligent, Efficient, Your Go To Guys! For over 40 years East Coast Graphics has been providing premium quality commercial printing services for our clients in a host of industries, from manufacturing to healthcare. And because printing is a part of … Continue reading
Recent Studies Show Direct Mail Is Still Effective But That We Need To Be Creative (Creativity Counts!)
In an annual survey conducted by Exact Target on effective media channels, the results came back rather surprising to most, but not to all. This survey is probably one of the most un- biased reports completed in recent years, especially … Continue reading
Your generic brochure, direct mail piece, e-newsletter or magazine ad campaign doesn’t work as well today. People are being bombarded with offers and choices. Campaigns will struggle to get a 1% response, most often it’s just 0.1% being one per … Continue reading
A prime example of 1:1 marketing is that it’s personal, it’s attention-getting, and it’s directed specifically to an address or a particular person in mind. Currently, many marketing campaigns are still developed around “old school saturation mail techniques.” Printing several … Continue reading