- Need Photos?
- Trade show brochures for Misonix, hot off the press.
- All lasting business is built on friendship.
- Connect with us on LinkedIn
- One big print job:
- CATALOG PRINTING COMPANY
- INTERNET MARKETING SERVICES
- CUSTOM POSTER PRINTING
- PROMOTIONAL FLYER PRINTING
- East Coast Graphics helps to bring in 2013 in thirteen days.
- Trade Show Printing Services
- Message in a box:
- Custom imprint your logo / message on a multi-function emergency tool flashlight:
- 5 x 7 Business Thanksgiving Greeting Cards
- 10″ Skull and Bones Halloween Paper Plates
- Client Tritec Real Estate Company, Inc. approached us needing an idea for a high-end giveaway they would be handing out at a party.
- East Coast Graphics, Inc. was happy to help client Pure Matters, Inc. with their new NYC office space:
TagsAdvertising Brochure Printing Business Advertising Business Promotion Catalog Printing Catalogs Commercial Printer Commercial Printer New York Corporate Apparel Direct Mail Direct Marketing Eco Printing Company Flyer Printing Flyer Printing Services High Quality Printing New York Label Printers Label Printing Large Format Printing Large Format Printing Long Island Long Island Printer Long Island Printing Marketing Marketing Campaigns New York Printing Services NY Commercial Printers NY Printing Company Online Printing Poster Printing Printer New York Printing Business Cards Printing Companies Printing Company Printing Service Printing Service NY Printing Services Print Service Print Services Print Shop Print Shop Long Island Print Shop Manhattan Print Shop New York promo items Promotional Gifts Promotional Items Promotional Products
Tag Archives: Promotional Items
It’s a bag, it’s a cooler, it’s a tote! Custom cooler totes are perfect for summer promotions. Boxy shape keeps plastic storage containers and freezer meals upright en route to your destination. Pack your lunch for school or work. Ideal … Continue reading
We do a lot of work for our clients with promotional products for golf outings, client appreciation, fundraisers, etc. Use custom imprinted items for your event, and make your game look and feel better with these quality golf products! We … Continue reading
As 2010 is upon us, many companies are trying to slim down on their direct mail and/or printing budgets. Companies often end long relationships with their current vendors over a few dollars. During tough economic times, everyone is trying to … Continue reading
East Coast Graphics serves the commercial printing needs of organizations of every size, from small family-run businesses to large corporations. From one-color letterheads to eight-color consumer catalogs with die-cutting, perfect binding and UV laminating, East Coast Graphics’ committed professionals deliver on every job. Contact us for a FREE QUOTE TODAY! Continue reading
Upfront gifts from non-profits to prospective donors are nothing new, but they’re usually low-cost items like address labels, greeting cards and notepads. Not so with a recent mailing from the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS). The organization sent … Continue reading
In their natural habitat in China, panda bears eat almost nothing but bamboo. Does that mean they’re an odd choice as ambassadors for a new beef-centered menu item at a restaurant? Not when the restaurant is Panda Express, a leading … Continue reading